AHCA/NCAL President Mark Parkinson Talks Long Term Care Efforts to Battle Spread of Coronavirus
AHCA/NCAL President & CEO Mark Parkinson went on CNN to discuss efforts long term care providers are taking to limit the spread of conorana virus and discuss new guidance we've recently issued.
• Actively screening every person who comes into a center: family visitors, staff, contractors, government officials - anyone who is coming in
• Limiting visits to only those who are essential
• Focusing on good hand hygiene
• Exploring alternate ways for residents to stay in touch with their loved ones
• Encouraging providers to provide communication and updates to families
Get our full list of resources on our website: www.ahcancal.org/coronavirus