Oak Pointe of Rolla is Now Open!
OAK POINTE OF ROLLA
Oak Pointe of Rolla is an Assisted Living and Memory Care Community offering private rental apartments and a variety of services. For more information call us at (573) 426-2186 or complete the contact us form below and one of our team members will be in touch very quickly.
MODEL OF EXCELLENCE IN SENIOR LIVING
Oak Pointe of Rolla offers older adults and their families convenience and accessibility to the best in assisted living and memory care services. Our 38,000-square-foot, single-story structure accommodates approximately 58 residents in private rental apartments with their choice of studio, one- and two-bedroom units. Oak Pointe is located on East Lions Club Drive east of Highway 63 in Rolla, approximately 100 miles southwest of St. Louis. Amenities include beautiful activity areas, a spacious community room, lounge and bistro areas, public and private dining options, off-site transportation options, and a full-service beauty salon. The grounds boast lovely landscaped courtyards, patios, and walkways for residents to enjoy.
LIFE AT OAK POINTE FEATURES
All residents benefit from an array of amenities. Here are just a few that we offer:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pet friendly
- Restaurant-style dining at breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Paid utilities (including WiFi, cable and phone)
- Maintenance and groundskeeping service
- Scheduled transportation to doctor’s appointments, shopping, outings and tours
- Planned group activities and special events
- Emergency call system
CUSTOMIZED TO EACH RESIDENT
At Oak Pointe, our schedule and activities revolve around the residents. We take the time to know our residents and cater to the variety of interests we find in each community.
We offer a range of additional services based on resident
needs. They can be added or removed from an individual care plan as circumstances change:
- Medication reminders or medication management
- Assistance with activities of daily living, help with showering or dressing
- Wellness checks at specific time intervals to make sure everything is okay
- Meal delivery if someone is under the weather or recovering from a surgery