Provision Living is dedicated to supporting the unique needs of individuals facing all stages of memory loss. Headquartered in St. Louis, we focus on providing personalized support to our memory care residents and their families as they experience the specific challenges related to memory loss during the aging process.
Essentials of Memory Care
Provision Living memory care services are designed to address the specific needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory loss. Everything from the building design and outdoor spaces to the social activities and dining experience are thoughtfully constructed to enhance the lives of our residents and their families.
Our memory care and Alzheimer’s treatment services include:
- Private apartment suites
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Advanced technology for safety and support including intelligent wireless-based safety systems
- Dedicated support and care staff available 24 hours each day
- Medication management and support by licensed nursing staff
- Chef-prepared dining experience three times daily
- Small-scale living and social environments
- Themed sensory spaces
- Creative arts, music and fitness centers
- Outdoor gardens and patios
- On-site salon and barber shop
A Memory Care Community of Purpose
At Provision Living, our team focuses on the company’s vision, mission and values so that our memory care staff members deliver on our promises. Our vision is to create a radiant organization where people are loved, inspired, and thriving. Through the dedication and love of our associates, we fulfill our mission of providing the best memory care and Alzheimer’s care a senior can receive.
Memory care team members are educated on the needs of people living with Alzheimer’s or related dementia. Each neighborhood has their own team of dedicated support companions whose goal is to become intimately familiar with the elders to provide stellar Alzheimer’s care. These dedicated support companions will ensure that the elders’ choices, needs and desires are meet to the best of their ability.
Our team is focused on providing the right type of support to meet the needs of families as they experience challenges and stress related to memory loss during the aging process.
Provision Living provides activity and engagement that promotes health, encourages vitality and stimulates the imagination in each individual. Spontaneous interactions reduce loneliness, helplessness and boredom. Meaningful activity is focused around a resident’s past and current interests, hobbies and pleasures. This allows our elders to reconnect with their memories and engage with the present moment.
Dedicated Family Support & Alzheimer’s Care
Provision Living is dedicated to supporting families. Our support coordinators are experts in Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Their primary role is to take care of families and function as a personal advisor.
- Emotional Support: We listen and validate fears, frustrations, anger and sadness.
- Access to Resources: We provide personalized resources based on individual needs.
- Transition Assistance: We build partnerships to ensure healthy transitions during challenging times.
- Education: We help families understand what is happening throughout the disease process.
- Communication: We provide guidance on how to meaningfully engage and connect.